My name is Paul G. Enterline. From my law firm in Georgetown, Delaware, I represent individuals throughout the Delmarva Peninsula who need aggressive legal representation to protect their rights and interests. I provide services like:
- Helping injured and sick workers get Social Security Disability benefits
- Protecting the rights of landlords in disputes with tenants
- Guiding families through the probate and estate administration process
The Right Lawyer To Help You Through The Legal Process
I meet with clients all the time who have no experience with the legal system and are intimidated by the process. That is where I come in. As my client, you will benefit from working with an attorney who:
- Has extensive experience: I have been practicing law for more than 20 years, including at all levels of Delaware courts.
- Provides every client with ample one-on-one attention: You do not have to be worried about being passed off to paralegals or associates. When you are my client, you will deal directly with me, and you will always know the status of your case.
- Keeps the focus on finding a resolution: I am not interested in dragging out every case just to make more money. My concern is helping you achieve a favorable resolution that addresses your goals and keeps your costs down.
- Has a broad base of legal knowledge: With a focus on civil litigation, I have developed a deep knowledge of many different areas of the law, including probate, real estate, construction, commercial and personal injury.
You Are Not Alone. Call Me Today For A Free Consultation.
By speaking with a lawyer as early in the process as possible, you will improve your chances of successfully resolving your legal issues. Please do not hesitate to contact my law firm at 302-396-9555 if you would like to schedule a free consultation.